Reliance Jio Surprise, Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offers in November : If you are Reliance Jio user, you should have to read this article carefully. We know that after launching of the JIO Operations in September Jio users enjoyed the free services for six months. After the JIO launched the JIO Summer Surprise and JIO Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. But these offers now ending time of it. But the operator not announcing any promotional offer so far. Many JIO users are waiting the launching of new Jio offers. In our this article we providing complete information about these two offers and what should do people in next coming days.
Reliance Jio Summer Surprise, JIO Dhan Dhana Dhan Offers End in July
Reliance Jio Details:-
Name of organization: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
Organization’s Headquarter: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Started on: 5 September 2016
Currently offered plans: Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer and Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan
The complete description of these two offers is given below.
Reliance Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer
Reliance Jio launched its JIO Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. Reliance Jio users who signed up for Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer get 90 days of services of the Rs. 309/ Rs. 509 recharge they purchased after joining JIO Prime. So after that, there will be no free service, and you get JIO services for three recharge cycles at the price of one. The meaning of this is, if your services en on July 20, you will have to purchase the recharge on July 21.
Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer
Earlier JIO launched it summer surprise offer. What were the features of this offer we understand by an example? Let’s take an example you purchased the Rs. 99 JIO Prime subscription and the Rs. 149 recharge first, and then the Rs. 303 recharge after that. In this scenario, if your free service ends on 3June, , the Rs. 303 recharge would remain active till 28 July. Means Rs. 149 recharge would kick in automatically. Once this ends, you can start with the 309 recharges every month.
How to check Reliance Jio Plan, validity, and balance via MyJio app
- First open the MyJio app and login using password and SIM verification
- When you open the app, you will find the balance on top. But if you are still on Jio Summer Surprise or Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer and never diid any other top up, your balance may show up nil.
- To check your plan and validity, open the menu
- Click on the My Plans option, and you will see when the validities of active plan and when your Jio Prime Membership ends.
How to check Reliance Jio Plan, validity, and balance via Jio website
- Go on the official website jio.com
- Log into your Jio Account using password or otp.
- After logged in you will see your balance on top
- To check the Jio plan validity click on the My Plans options
In the statement option, you can generate a statement of all your data consumption and any other charges.